Chances are you’re home right now, hiding out from a somewhat nasty virus. And you might be feeling stressed and anxious, with a big side of cabin fever. So as we all settle into this ‘new normal’ for the foreseeable, we invite you to embrace this compilation of 12 simple tips and reminders to help…
Shop online at truehoney.co.nz and be in to win a money can’t buy VIP Experience for two to the 2019 Land Rover Horse of the Year. The Prize includes:
A night’s accommodation for two at Porters Boutique Hotel in a Deluxe room on 16th March 2019
VIP Tickets to attend Land Rover Horse of the Year
Tickets to the G.H Mumm Cross Country Lunch
Exclusive meet and greet with Tim & Jonelle Price
Cross Country Course Walk with a professional ahead of the Land Rover Eventing
VIP Goodie Bag including a jar of our finest MGO rated Manuka honey
terms & conditions
1. Application: Information on how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
2. Entry: To enter you must purchase from our website at www.truehoney.co.nz and submit your details in the form, which you will receive once your order is submitted. Enter all required fields, accept the terms and conditions and submit your entry. One entry per purchase. Promotion commences 28 January 2019 and closes on 28 February 2019. The winners will be drawn and contacted by 1 March 2019 by email or telephone. If an ineligible entry is drawn or the winner is unable to be contacted the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a re-draw will take place. The Promoter’s decision on entries and winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to New Zealand residents that are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and follow these Terms. Employees of The True Honey Co. and its related entities, as well as their families, may not enter the Competition.
4. Prizes: Some or all components of the Prize may be subject to availability, as well as additional terms imposed by third parties. The winner must agree to and follow all such their party terms. Prize winners will need to arrange and pay for all costs associated with the Prize that are not stated in the applicable Prize description above (including but not limited to, transport to and from a New Zealand or International departure point, transport at destination, meals, spending money, insurance and other costs). Prizes are not transferrable, or exchangeable and all parts of the Prize must be taken together. The True Honey Co. may replace any Prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason outside The True Honey Co.’s reasonable control.
5. Use of names and photos: The True Honey Co. may use all winners’ names and photographs for promotional purposes without compensation.
6. No warranties: By entering the Competition, you acknowledge and agree that The True Honey Co. has not made any representations as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Prize.
7. Liability: Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, The True Honey Co. and the Competition Sponsors, and their employees and agents are not liable for any loss or damage or injury by or to any person whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize. Without limiting the previous sentence, The True Honey Co. is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrect entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in administering the Competition, however caused.
8. General: The True Honey Co.’s decisions on all matters regarding the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered in to. The True Honey Co. may change these Terms at any time. The Terms that apply to you are the Terms that are in effect at the time you enter the Competition. If The True Honey Co. cannot reasonably run the Competition as planned for any reason, The True Honey Co. reserves the right to change or cancel this Competition.
9. Electronic Messaging: By entering this competition and providing your email address or mobile telephone number, you are consenting to The True Honey Co. sending you marketing messages via social media, email and text. You can always opt out by following the instructions on the message.
11. Facebook: Where the Competition is run via Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Facebook has no liability in connection with the Competition, and any information you provide in connection with the Competition is provided to The True Honey Co. and/or the Competition Sponsors, not to Facebook.